Terms & Conditions
- Unfortunately we only supply to mainland United Kingdom and do not offer any overseas deliveries. We apologise for any disappointment and this is something we will look into correcting in the future.
- All of the cakes on our website do not have any VAT, however the delivery charge does and is included in the delivery price. The delivery VAT will be printed on the receipt sent with the goods.
- All of our cakes are made fresh to order, but in some cases (especially around busy times like Easter and Christmas) there may be times when certain products are not available. The cakes are subject to availability and we try our hardest to avoid any disappointment. If there are any changes to your order we will make sure you are notified with the offer of a replacement or refund.
- Jessica’s Farmhouse Cakes is a registered trade mark.
- We will attempt to deliver the goods to the address given and in the case of wrong details being entered we cannot accept liability for late or failure of delivery. Please make sure you check the address given before placing an order.
- In the case of editing an address after ordering, please make sure you use the contact page, you have up until the item is dispatched to do so.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without any prior notice.